Thursday, June 18, 2015

Quizzing my kids

If you have friends that have kids, you have probably seen that questionnaire the kids are supposed to take about their parents.  I have to admit, after the twenty-second time seeing it posted on social media, I couldn't resist trying it myself. I have to admit, my kids know me pretty well! 

The first answer on each is from Bjorn, and the second is from Peanut. 

1. What is something mom always says to you? "Good luck." "Good laugh."
2. What makes mom happy? Flowers (Bjorn). Smiles. (Peanut.)
3. What makes mom sad? Being Bad. Yelling.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Knock Knock jokes. Silly faces.
5. What was your mom like as a child? Little (Bjorn. He's so literal.) Pile (from Peanut. What does that even mean?!)
6. How old is your mom? 33. (from both.)
7. How tall is your mom? 40 inches. (Bjorn.) 60 pounds (Peanut).
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Board games. (Bjorn. Oh, sweet child of mine, I do love board games but I only play them with you in the hopes that you will soon play ADULT board games like Scrabble and Cards Against Humanity that are actually fun. No, I do NOT like candyland.) Knock knock jokes and writing. (Peanut).
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Go to Work. (Bjorn). Play on the computer. (Peanut).
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Being an awesome flight attendant. Looking beautiful. 
11. What is your mom really good at? Baseball. (Bjorn. Love this kid.) Writing.(Peanut).
12. What is your mom not very good at? Plumbing. Scuba-diving. (They both nailed it!)
13. What does your mom do for a job? Airplane work. (Bjorn.) Computer. (Peanut. This is hilarious, because every time I sit at the computer to read or pay bills or write, she immediately wants to play on the computer so I have to tell her not now, I'm working on adult stuff.)
14.What is your mom's favorite food? Sushi. Salad.
15.What makes you proud of your mom? Making breakfast. Cleaning my room.
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be? Pinocchio (Bjorn.) Cinderella. (You got that right, Peanut!)
17. What do you and your mom do together? Play board games and take out the trash. Clean my room and play barbies.
18. How are you and your mom the same? We both have butts and armpits. (Such a boy!) We wear bracelets and necklaces. (Such a girl!)
19. How are you and your mom different? I'm a boy and you're a girl. You're not good at drawing.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because you have a heart and I have a heart. Because we have friends.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? He has a beard and lots of money. You love him. 
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Airport. (Bjorn.) San Diego. (Peanut)

If you haven't done this quiz, I urge you to do it. Peanut and Bjorn loved to think of all the answers, and it made me realize just how much the airport and airplane is a part of their thinking when it comes to me!

No comments: