Friday, December 20, 2013

Uh oh...

I knew Bjorn had asked Santa for a Flash Gordon toy for Christmas, but I was unaware until today that it was a specific Flash Gordon toy.

"A wind up Flash Gordon toy that when it winds up, it goes super super duper fast!"

A quick google search found me this:




Perfect.

Except it is on ebay for $800.

$800!!!!! 

Or best offer.

Think he will accept $15? Because that's pretty much what I'm willing to spend.

Looks like Santa's elves will be bringing a regular Flash Gordon toy that uses imagination, and not a wind up, to go "super super duper fast"!

2 comments:

Mommy This and That said...

How do they even come up with this stuff??

Me Too said...

I know L picks the most random shit and goes from there. His favorite superhero is The Flash and favorite tv show is Team Umizoomi. Both are impossible to find anything from.