Monday, November 8, 2010

Better Late Than Never

Oh, friends, it is my pleasure today to receive the Worst Mommy of the Year award.

Not for forgetting my camera and not being able to take Halloween pictures.

Not for bugging my friend to take pictures and then bugging her again and again and again and again to send me the pictures so I could post them on my blog.

Not even for having Halloween pictures posted about a week after every other Mommy Blogger.

No, not because of that.

But because I made my kid dress as an Oompa Loompa for Halloween. (And then dress up myself as Veruca Salt.)



Could this be considered child abuse?!

And, just for shits and giggles, last year's Chewbacca.



Yes, we do have the most awesomest Halloween costumes ever!

2 comments:

John, Becky and Olivia said...

You got yours up before I did!

Amber Page Writes said...

Oh, I wish we could have gone trick or treating together. Love, love, love the Oompa Loompa.