Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Crap to Craft: Take 2

This was intended to be another step-by-step "Crap to Craft" post, but things don't always go as planned around here.

Here are the chairs I bought at Savers (while still pregnant - that's planning ahead!) and the table I bought a few weeks ago at a consignment store.


Here is what I wanted to "craft" it into.

After enlisting the Hubs help, this is what we wound up turning it into. (Why, yes, that IS a chalkboard paint top. My newest favorite way to paint things. Chalkboard everything!)


(Masked rider chair not shown.)
And this is what happens when you let your husband around spray paint and homemade stencils.


Yes, that's right. He spraypainted a Double T and Masked Rider on our freezer.
Tomorrow he is going to spraypaint our cars. I love crafting.

3 comments:

Aleiva said...

chalkboard paint rocks!!!!!!!

John, Becky and Olivia said...

TTU is lame. =)

Mommy This and That said...

I've been looking for a table and chair set now for a few weeks. Alas I wish I had the foresight to begin looking BEFORE Spence arrive. WTG, momma, looks great!