Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mission Impossible

I just did the unthinkable.

I spent all evening writing (because even when it's something really really important to me, I can't seem to do anything but procrastinate) and when the letters began to all look the same and I couldn't even figure out what a complete sentence was, much less how to create one, I pushed spellcheck and. . .

I submitted it.

To a major publication for their annual contest.

EEEEEEEK!

I finally submitted my writing.

And you know? It wasn't that hard. The hardest part was making the time to do this for myself. But the writing? Easy-peasy.

I may just be hooked on submitting. My days of sitting back and letting other writers have all the fun may be behind me.

Even if I don't win. But wouldn't it just be so cool if I did??

2 comments:

Erinn said...

That's awesome! Good luck!!

AndBabyWillMake4 said...

You will win! I feel it!!