Sunday, April 11, 2010

Show me the money!!

Anyone seen that new show on Sunday nights called 'Minute to Win it'? People have one minute (duh!) to accomplish stupid tasks that involve no skill and make them look absolutely ridiculous.

Sounds like every college party I ever went to but with really great prize money.

(Ha - my sis-in-law and I once threw a party where we sprayed the trampoline with a hose and bounced on those large exercise balls - the ones used for crunches and stuff - playing chicken. Seemed like a good idea along with the three kegs. . . . . )

Anyways. . .

I want to nominate Bjorn for the show.

I keep telling him he should get a job already - at 10 months I was already working 30 hour weeks, but he thinks that he's going to coast through life on his good looks and charm and doesn't need a real job.

So this show would be perfect.

He can already unroll an entire roll of toilet paper in less than 30 seconds.

And empty a box of Kleenex in the blink of an eye.

While stuffing everything he can grab in his mouth before smiling and giving it all away.

I think he's a shoo-in.

No comments: