Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Great Escape

I think I'm a pretty good Mama. I let my boy play in dirt and the tupperware drawer (not at the same time). I look the other way when Daddy feeds him morsels of steak or spoonfuls of ice cream. And I always make sure that even if I don't get a shower or clean clothes that day - he always does.

He has everything a little boy could want. So why is he always trying to escape?





First it was through the doggie door. (And, yes, I AM a computer idiot. Can't figure out how to rotate my picture. Whatever.)

Then he decided to ship himself off to Grandma and Grandpa. Thinks they have cooler toys there.

If I'm such a good Mom, why does he keep trying to get away?!

5 comments:

Amber Page Writes said...

Oh, those kids, they just don't appreciate us. Never realized it started this early, though!

Tamara said...

He is SO big and SO cute!!! I think he just wants to go out into the world and share the love!

Cheryl said...

Aww..what a sweetie! They try to get away because they love the chase game! No better way to get a small child to giggle then when you are running after them - especially when they have something they know they're not supposed to!

Jamie said...

Boxes, sometimes I think my kiddo's would appreciate boxes for Christms rather than toys, they seem to find so much more fun in them! Yesterday the two of them managed to push out the screen of the window and climb outside! It's a good thing we live on the first floor!

sanjeet said...

I think he just wants to go out into the world and share the love!
post free classified ads