Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Gotta love Moms!!

A Mommy friend waaay across the country over here posted this on her blog and I LOVED IT! (And to think - I used to go to YouTube to watch Blue October videos, funny SNL skits or posts of people slipping and falling on their ass. Now . . . . . I watch Mommy videos. Wow. The times they are a-changing.)

Bjorn liked it too, although he has the attention span of a butterfly and couldn't make it all the way through the video.

For all you Moms out there - GO US!!! :)


4 comments:

Jen said...

I heard that at a MOPS meeting once. Love the video.

AndBabyWillMake4 said...

Attention spa...what where we talking about? LOL

Pearl said...

i think i peed myself a little bit watching this. but that might be because i am as big as a whale.

sanjeet said...

what a great video
post free classified ads