Thursday, February 25, 2010

Where's my Gold Medal??

Do you ever do the most seemingly ordinary tasks, but congratulate yourself like the Superparentyou know you really are?

My kid puked all over himself, and I gave him a bath after changing my own puked-on clothes.

I cleaned out my son's humidifier for the first time in 8 months and didn't even complain about touching the gross algae stuff swimming in the water.

I shopped, and put away all the groceries while only eating 4 girl scout cookies.

I spent the entire night playing nurse to my sick baby by feeding him 2 ounces every thirty minutes and letting him fall asleep on me between feedings which let me catch up on reruns of Grey's Anatomy and The Office.

Yeah, that's me. SuperMama.

2 comments:

Dee said...

You ARE a supermom! I REALLY need to clean out our humidifiers!

AndBabyWillMake4 said...

This is how I feel when I manage to make dinner and not burn myself or the little guy!

Rock on Super Mama!