Friday, February 19, 2010

Mom Confessions. . .

Mom Confession #453: Sometimes I give Bjorn my car keys to throw around. He likes them so much more than his toy car keys and it keeps him happy and occupied. How bad can it really be?

Mom Confession #572: Sometimes, even though some experts say not to, I will hold Bjorn the entire time he is sleeping. For two+ hour naps. And I won't move and I won't go to the bathroom, and I won't even answer my phone. It's the best sleep for him and it is so nice for me. The time will come all too soon when he won't let me hold him while he sleeps. . . . . .

2 comments:

Amber Page Writes said...

On the weekend, I purposely try to get my daughter to fall asleep in my arms so I can hold her while she naps...

perfectly normal, i think.

John, Becky and Olivia said...

In response to #453 - O eats my keys (yes, the actual ones that go in the car ignition) so don't feel so bad.

#572 - I wish O would sleep on me like that now. Enjoy it! I wish I had done more of that when she was smaller.