Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ash Wednesday is tomorrow. . . .

Last year, I was pregnant during the Easter season.


Which, according to Catholic.org, allowed me to abstain from abstaining. In other words, I got away with not fasting on a technicality. (I know, I know. That's not exactly in the spirit of the season or anything, but fasting is never any fun - it's not meant to be - but when you're pregnant??? Whew - don't even think about it!!)

This year I won't be getting out of it.


I knew there was a reason to continue breastfeeding a little longer!!!

3 comments:

Smartash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Smartash said...

For a split second I thought you were addressing this post to me, then I actually read the title properly.........

One of my friends gave up Catholicism for Lent a few years ago. I'm just sayin.

AndBabyWillMake4 said...

I think I will give up....Lost...hee-hee...