Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ha!!

At a Mommy Friend's house this morning, I was being nosy looking around their kitchen, and I picked up a notebook with a cute little boy on the front cover.




"What a cute little boy!! I wish I could get something like this personalized for me."

To which my Mommy friend said "Ummm. . . that IS yours. That's your Christmas present!"

And it was Bjorn on the cover.

And I didn't even recognize him.

I looked again, and thought, "Wow. My kid is really freakin' cute!"

I really thought it was just a cover photo baby!

Good news: I have the cutest baby I've ever seen.
Bad news: I can't even recognize him in pictures!!!

BTW, I love this little notebook. She made it on Snapfish.com and you can, too!

3 comments:

Paige said...

ha! when i was reading your post i was thinking "isn't that her kid??"" personalized gifts are the best!!

k said...

I was thinking the same thing :)

AndBabyWillMake4 said...

Ha-ha, I thought wha-isn't that Bjorn? Silly girl, you must really need some sleep! :)

LOVE Snapfish and since everyone loves getting gifts of my kid it kills two birds with one stone when it comes to gift giving!